I have been struggling with a new blog post….. Well, maybe more like slacking instead of struggling. I have four different drafts going, but I always seem to get pulled away from the computer right when I start getting into them. I blame it on summer. So, when I was recently “tagged” in a summertime meme, it seemed appropriate. This meme was started by Larissa Fair and has made its way around to some very cool people. ( Kait Swanson, Sarah Wurrey, Maddie Grant and Amanda Gravel-to name a few!) It’s interesting to learn more about people I follow on Twitter, or don’t follow (and now do)… all because of their answers to this meme! Enjoy!
4 Things You Like About Summer
1. Baseball. And lots of it. Now, if only the Tribe could win some games! 😦
2. Ice cream stands!
3. More hours of daylight
4. Swimming. Note to self: must invest in a swimming pool when I purchase first home.
4 of Your Favorite Vacation Destinations
1. Cincinnati… that works out pretty well since I am now living there 🙂
3. Put-in-Bay/Port Clinton – it doesn’t get any better than drinking some beers on the lake with old friends
4. I agree with Miss Swanson on this last one… undoubtedly, some friend’s wedding location. (I will be attending 11 weddings this year… )
4 of Your Favorite Summer Foods
1. Ballpark hot dogs with stadium mustard
2. Lemonade… Mmmm mmmmm
3. Ice cream (preferably Aglamesis Bros. )
4. Corn on the cob
4 Concerts Not to Miss
1. Kenny Chesney (Sarah, we need to plan this!)
2. Journey (with the new YouTube sensation lead singer )
3. Dave Matthews Band (as long as its not ridiculously humid like last year at Riverbend)
4 Things to Avoid in the Summer
1. Falling asleep in the sun without sunscreen ( Trust me, it’s never a good idea. Just ask my sunburnt/ swollen shut eyes about it )
2. Staying indoors
3. Dehydration. (esp. when alcohol is involved)
4. Large quantities of sweaty people– Ewww!
Okay, now it’s tagging time. There seems to be a lot of ladies passing this meme along, so I am going to include some fellas in the mix! Tag, you’re it:
Paull Young ( it would be interesting to hear an Aussie point of view on this)
Doctor Anonymous ( miss you! We all need to hang out again soon!!)